The Firm’s Corporate Legal Services Program provides comprehensive retainer services to financial institutions, including more than 130 credit unions. Services covered by the retainer include:
- •Periodic Legal Analysis of Strengths and Weaknesses Review (audit);
- •Continuing evaluation of legal position and appropriate notification of necessary operational changes to meet legal and regulatory developments;
- •Revision of documents and forms, either because of changing legal requirements or operational revisions;
- •Assistance in the preparation and revision of policies, procedures and manuals;
- •Unlimited consultation regarding specific operational and legal issues; and
- •Research and preparation of opinion letters.
The program is structured on an asset based flat fee. The fixed fee includes all anticipated legal needs, except adversarial matters and substantial, new forms systems design.
The Legal Analysis of Strengths and Weaknesses Review, which is conducted periodically, is a thorough examination of compliance and legal exposure, emphasizing uninsured risks analysis. After an on-site visit and evaluation of actual records, forms and procedures, we deliver a comprehensive analysis of our findings and recommendations.
In today’s volatile marketplace, financial institutions must utilize every available means to strengthen and secure operations. Quality legal services are the cornerstone for a secure future. The Firm has ten attorneys who work primarily with banking operational and regulatory matters. By scheduling our “in office” time, we are able to have a knowledgeable attorney actually available during ALL business hours.